For general information about migrating to Australia, see: Migrating to Australia - general information
For information and application instructions for particular types of migration visas, please follow the relevant links below.
- Partner migration (for fiances and partners of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens)
- Child migration (for children of Australian citizens/permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens)
- Other family migration (remaining relative, carer or aged dependent relative of Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen)
- Refugee and humanitarian migration
- Skill, Business, Employer Nomination and Distinguished Talent migration (note: applications must be lodged in Australia or online)
- Parent migration (note: applications must be lodged in Australia)